If an at-home newborn lifestyle session is the right fit for you, let’s do it.
If not, we have options. Maybe you…
- are in a temporary housing situation
- have low natural light in your home
- just moved or are in the process of packing for a move
- feel like your life is already in a state of chaos and the idea of getting your space photo ready a week after bringing home a newborn is out of the question
- or have a specific vision and your space does not align with your goals
Whatever the reason, there are so many amazing, affordable venue rentals in the Austin area available for just this type of thing.
One of my personal favorites is One Eleven East, which is located in the historic district of Hutto. I adore the abundance of natural light softly flowing into the space, white painted brick walls, original hardwood floors and sweet little white hexagon tiles near the large wooden and glass front doors. As if this weren’t enough, there is an adorable outdoor space with lush greens and more perfect light.
On-location newborn lifestyle sessions are still super relaxed, fun and sweet! Promise.
Get even more inspiration. Check out some of my other favorite newborn lifestyle sessions.
Haven’t worked with me before? Learn more!
Follow my journey on Instagram. @melanieapplegatephotography