You belong among the wildflowers! It’s almost that time of year again… for bluebonnet mini sessions. Let’s do this!
5 Facts about Bluebonnets
1. They begin to bloom in March and are in full bloom by April.
2. The bluebonnet was chosen as the state flower in 1901.
3. The Lupinus Texensic and Lupinus Subcarnosis (species of bluebonnets) only grow in Texas.
4. Texas was the first state to plant flowers alongside the state highways.
5. Bluebonnets like the full sun which is one reason they do so well in Texas!
BLUEBONNET MINI SESSION DETAILS
- Near St. Edwards University
- Thursday, March 25 – 6:45-7:45pm SOLD OUT!
- Wednesday, March 31 – 8:45-9:45am SOLD OUT!
- Thursday, April 1 – 6:45-7:45pm
- Wednesday, April 7 – 8:45-9:45am
- 15 minute session
- Includes all of the best hand-edited digital images (10+)
To BOOK, please send an email! firstname.lastname@example.org
Melanie Applegate is an Austin-based documentary lifestyle photographer, a purveyor of the photographic arts. She is inspired by connection and adventure. Her work captures humor, love, truth and kindness. She loves to create and photographs because she must.
Between documenting details, she captures moments that happen in a split second… moments that reflect love, grace, wonder and a deep shared connection.